Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
~ Mental Health/Employee Assistance & Work/Life Support Program (EAP) ~
SBHC Mental Health Benefits
- EAP services are available to all contracted SBHC employees and household family members.
- Enrollment on the Cigna Health plan is not required to utilize EAP services.
The goal of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is to help you restore your balance. We know that you can achieve your goals through the right information and short-term counseling. Referrals to legal, financial, child and elder care resources give you even more resources to keep work and life balanced. Keep in mind that services are free and confidential. No one will know you've called EAP.
The Cigna Employee Assistance Program call center is answered live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
You and your family can call us at (877) 622-4327 for help with:
- Stress at home or on the job
- Questions about healthy lifestyle
- Attorney referrals for legal needs
- Financial needs such as budgeting
- Parenting concerns
- Aging and retirement
- Drugs and alcohol
- Depression and anxiety
- Conflicts and communication
- Help with problem solving
- Support during difficult life events
These are just a few examples of support available to you.