The goal of the Transportation Department is to provide transportation to all eligible school district students in a safe, efficient and timely manner in compliance with federal, state, local guidelines.
5:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Michelle Brooks 863-471-5766
- Sharon Simpson 863-471-5581
Mechanic V - Head Mechanics
- (LP DOE Certified Inspector) - Michael Brouwer 863-699-5067
- (AP DOE Certified Inspector) - Mark Davis 863-784-0375
- (SEB) - Alexander Holley 863-471-5442x360
- (SEB DOE Certified Inspector) - Rick Mortenson 863-471-5442x360
- (SEB DOE Certified Inspector) - Nathan Newton 863-471-5442x360
- (SEB DOE Certified Inspector) - Gary Prentice 863-471-5442x360
- Mechanic III - Vacant
~ General Information ~
~ School Bus Info & Guidelines ~
~ Bus Routes ~
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that during the first few weeks of school you may experience a high number of bus delays. The delays are common due to the verification that students are getting on and off at their assigned bus stop and route changes. The routes should stabilize two to three weeks after the beginning of school. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.