The goal of the Transportation Department is to provide transportation to all eligible school district students in a safe, efficient and timely manner in compliance with federal, state, local guidelines.
5:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Michelle Brooks 863-471-5766
- Sharon Simpson 863-471-5581
Mechanic V - Head Mechanics
- (LP DOE Certified Inspector) - Michael Brouwer 863-699-5067
- (AP DOE Certified Inspector) - Mark Davis 863-784-0375
- (SEB DOE Certified Inspector) - Alexander Holley 863-471-5442x360
- (SEB DOE Certified Inspector) - Rick Mortenson 863-471-5442x360
- (SEB DOE Certified Inspector) - Nathan Newton 863-471-5442x360
- (SEB DOE Certified Inspector) - Gary Prentice 863-471-5442x360
- Mechanic III - Vacant
~ General Information ~
~ School Bus Info & Guidelines ~
~ Bus Routes ~
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that during the first few weeks of school you may experience a high number of bus delays. The delays are common due to the verification that students are getting on and off at their assigned bus stop and route changes. The routes should stabilize two to three weeks after the beginning of school. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To identify the schools assigned to your residential address, as well as a bus number, designated stop, pick-up and drop-off time and route for the School Year:
- Enter your street address (including House Number)
- Click on the Search Button
- Click your street address/zip code from the list of Address Matches
- To Get Started - Click HERE to look up bus route information
** Note: Transportation will only release kindergarten students at their assigned bus stop, to an authorized adult with proper identification ... otherwise, they will be re-turned to the school.